Duplicating a gallery?

missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited February 12, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there a quick and easy way to make a second copy of a gallery, including all the photos in it?

Neil

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    Is there a quick and easy way to make a second copy of a gallery, including all the photos in it?

Neil
    No, I'm sorry. You can reupload the photos, or better yet, kewyord them and then use a kewyord link to the photos?

Not sure what your purpose is....
  • missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    No, I'm sorry. You can reupload the photos, or better yet, kewyord them and then use a kewyord link to the photos?

Not sure what your purpose is....

I have a gallery (http://www.clearviewphotography.net/gallery/2460170) that I want to allow some people to have access to originals in. I don't think there's a way to give some people that access, and have the rest just have larges.

Neil
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    I have a gallery (http://www.clearviewphotography.net/gallery/2460170) that I want to allow some people to have access to originals in. I don't think there's a way to give some people that access, and have the rest just have larges.

Neil

Your need suggests a request for a new feature.

Allow one to set a gallery to allow download of originals only if you know a password. This could presumably share some logic with the digital downloads option, but instead of paying for the digital downloads, a user could supply a password or code in order to download.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • ashsimmondsashsimmonds Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    this is exactly the feature i would like also.

i'm not in the photo game for making money as such, but if the general public want to use my pics i'd like a couple $bucks, however for the people who've been kind enough to provide me access to their cars to take photos, i'd like to give unlimited access to the hi-res shots.