Options

Problems with Gallery Template

presscamerapresscamera Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited January 20, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hello

is anyone having problems with Gallery templates on the Pro module.
I find that when I try to use a previously saved template that it is not updating the settings on the new gallery?.

Also how do you delete Gallery Templates?

Any suggestions???

PS I use Safari 1.2.4
Regards Kerris Berrington Press Photographer
Perth Western Australia
http://www.presscamera.com
presscamera@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited January 19, 2005
    Hey Kerris,

We thought this confusion would arise and we apologize for it, but we decided the feature is wanted so bad we'd ship it as it is now and deal with the confusion.

If you're seeing what I think you are, it's a user-feedback issue but the template is actually working. In other words, when you select a template from the pull-down menu, it doesn't cause all your settings to display their changes in real-time in the customize gallery page. But if you save your changes with that gallery setting chosen, it does the right thing.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options
    presscamerapresscamera Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Baldy wrote:
    Hey Kerris,

We thought this confusion would arise and we apologize for it, but we decided the feature is wanted so bad we'd ship it as it is now and deal with the confusion.

If you're seeing what I think you are, it's a user-feedback issue but the template is actually working. In other words, when you select a template from the pull-down menu, it doesn't cause all your settings to display their changes in real-time in the customize gallery page. But if you save your changes with that gallery setting chosen, it does the right thing.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,
    Chris

I think you are correct thanks
    Regards Kerris Berrington Press Photographer
    Perth Western Australia
    http://www.presscamera.com
    presscamera@gmail.com