What happened to my stat counter?

belinebeline Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited February 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have been using the StatCounter service for a few years now, on practicaly every site I own, and now I use it on my SmugMug site. It was going great in the beginning, namely, over the trial period. But as son as I actualy purchased my Pro service (the 4th of Feb) my stats died...

Like, whent to one or two hits a day, from 600-1200 a day the week before. I have confirmed this was in error because a press release whent out on the 7th to every states board, and there were "0" hits that day. Not to mention I made one of my biggest sales that afternoon...

Anyone know whats going on?
Covering It at D:D
coverthis.smugmug.com

SmugWP -
now 30% more smug!

No Steam Shovel

Feature Requests:
External Slide Show Support
Black/White and Sepia Color Options
Photo/Discount Packages/Coupons
Electronic Payout for Pro accounts via PayPal
Self-Fulfilment (Custom "Items")

Comments

• bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 11, 2007
    beline wrote:
    I have been using the StatCounter service for a few years now, on practicaly every site I own, and now I use it on my SmugMug site. It was going great in the beginning, namely, over the trial period. But as son as I actualy purchased my Pro service (the 4th of Feb) my stats died...

Like, whent to one or two hits a day, from 600-1200 a day the week before. I have confirmed this was in error because a press release whent out on the 7th to every states board, and there were "0" hits that day. Not to mention I made one of my biggest sales that afternoon...

Anyone know whats going on?
    statcounter should work just fine. if you'll post your smugmug url i'll double check to make sure you are set up correctly.
    Pedal faster
  • belinebeline Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2007
    Apologies all around.
    Really sorry folks, my bad:

I have used it for sooo many sites I, I had used it for my PREVIOUS photo's site as well, who's service expired the same day I purchased my Pro account here... So... Yeah... I kept looking at the wrong one... and got confused... 11doh.gif

All set now...
    Covering It at D:D
    coverthis.smugmug.com

SmugWP -
    now 30% more smug!

No Steam Shovel

Feature Requests:
    External Slide Show Support
    Black/White and Sepia Color Options
    Photo/Discount Packages/Coupons
    Electronic Payout for Pro accounts via PayPal
    Self-Fulfilment (Custom "Items")
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 11, 2007
    beline wrote:
    Really sorry folks, my bad:

I have used it for sooo many sites I, I had used it for my PREVIOUS photo's site as well, who's service expired the same day I purchased my Pro account here... So... Yeah... I kept looking at the wrong one... and got confused... 11doh.gif

All set now...
    glad you got it figured out thumb.gif
    Pedal faster