will pose for free.......

frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
edited February 13, 2007 in Holy Macro
found a model who worked for free!!!!
.....Still playing with the flash........Nikon SB600 fired at 1/4 power into a white 32" umbrella camera right and pointing 45 % down around 5 ft away , C & C & advice very much welcome...

129175290-M.jpg

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 12, 2007
    cool! a flying dog! lol3.gif

Lighting looks good on the dog, but I don't know how I feel about the "cutout" full black treatment you've done. There's no reference, its just a dog in space.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    nod.gif
    frg wrote:
    found a model who worked for free!!!!
    .....Still playing with the flash........Nikon SB600 fired at 1/4 power into a white 32" umbrella camera right and pointing 45 % down around 5 ft away , C & C & advice very much welcome...

I see the background it looks like a soft velvet type material?
    and I see its soft folds..... everyone has there screens set differently but I can definately see the dog is on a background. nod.gif

Your model doesnt look all that impressed rolleyes1.gif though that is one cute looking dog :D ... Nice Shot......... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    I like it, she looks very soft, did you use any filters to soften it, or edit it in anyway? What a good puppy she is, posing nicely for you!clap.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Thanks for looking !

I agree Doctorit does kinda look like he is floating in space , wasn't really thinking of the background when I did this .......

Skippy, not really sure what the material was.... a bit on the silky side but not silk.

Shepsmom -applied a bit of Gaussian blur in phoshop elements
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Sexy dog! Hahaha great shot.