Options

Challenge 84 4img

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited February 13, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
So these are the only people pictures I will be able to get in before the challenge ends...any appeal to you for the challenge?
Ashley
P.S.- They were done on-mass so probably all of them are much sharper than they will be when I put one in the challenge thread. Thanks again for looking.
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Green is the way to be!
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Green is the way to be!
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Green is the way to be!
  • Options
    sunitasunita Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    I like the first image the most. All of them make for great candids, but I am not sure how well they fit into the 'human body' category, imho.

Any likelihood that you could maybe reshoot focusing on one aspect of the model?

Good luck!
    Sunita
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    Isn't that you in the photographs, Ashley? Lovely portraits capturing wonderful expressions. I like them all, but I particularly get a kick out of the last one. The young woman sitting back against a wall with hands reaching around from between the thighs and her feet turned inward together convey a sense of awkwardness and wariness about the world. The body is definitely communicating. Excellent.

I have to agree with Sunita, at least in part. The head shots don't really make me think of the human body (although the head is certainly an important part of our bodies, isn't it?). With that in mind, I'd have to suggest that of the four, the last is the best candidate for the challenge.

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Hi Ashley, I like #3 and like #1 even more but #4 is the only one that says "Human Body" to me.
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • Options
    twinbnjtwinbnj Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Wonderful and strong shots - but will agree with Virginia on the last one - the image is definatly communicating!