Options

ACK, help!

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited January 19, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I was messing around with cobranding and wanted to stick login/logout/your photos and all that good stuff bar, so I figured I would start by copying and pasting everything in the header of the smugmug home page source code and reverse engineer it from there. So I did, and updated my cobranding. Now when I try to open my page, I get a warning saying internet explorer cannot open the site http://www.davidson.smugmug.com operation aborted error. If there is some back door way in to cobranding that only the smumug operators or something can access, I have the stuff at top for my image, and then I left about 10 spaces in between it and the header stuff that needs to be deleted. Anybody got any ideas as to how I can get to the cobranding page?
Thanks,
Richard

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2005
    I just looked and it looks fine, still seeing problems? Also, you may not want the login links, since they will not be dynamic and be replaced with logout link. Check out this for help on customizing:

http://smugmug.com/help/custom-colors
    I was messing around with cobranding and wanted to stick login/logout/your photos and all that good stuff bar, so I figured I would start by copying and pasting everything in the header of the smugmug home page source code and reverse engineer it from there. So I did, and updated my cobranding. Now when I try to open my page, I get a warning saying internet explorer cannot open the site http://www.davidson.smugmug.com operation aborted error. If there is some back door way in to cobranding that only the smumug operators or something can access, I have the stuff at top for my image, and then I left about 10 spaces in between it and the header stuff that needs to be deleted. Anybody got any ideas as to how I can get to the cobranding page?
    Thanks,
    Richard
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2005
    Still not working for me. I was planning on taking out some of the stuff, but I can't get back into it to edit it all.

Richard
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2005
    Ok, your cobranding has been nuked and you should be getting an email with the values in it from before. Just remove the offending code and you will be good to go.
    Still not working for me. I was planning on taking out some of the stuff, but I can't get back into it to edit it all.

Richard
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2005
    Cool. Stupid college e-mail filter threw your e-mail in the junk mail folder, though I got it and opened it. I think I should go yell at the people who set up the folder settings for offending such a fine site like that.

Richard