Hillary Clinton Touch up ?

livefreenskilivefreenski Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited February 24, 2007 in Finishing School
One of my friends email me this picture to fix up as much as I could but I do not have the time between my website which needs a ton of attention and my school work ,

but i figured in any here at dgrin would like to help here if so just repost the image here

Ty

PS soo for the jpg, and the low res.
if a clone fo the annoying person between my friend hillary cliton is possible she would love it

129652176-O.jpg

Comments

• livefreenskilivefreenski Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
  • BillyVerdenBillyVerden Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    pleeeease
    a quick try.... yuck i took it off.. too quick of a try i think... lol.

Ok... here's the Re-do...

Just blurred out the background. Tried to get their faces(color) to match a little more.
    Smoothed out Hillary's makeup a bit but kept the lines. Took out the red-eye.

I assume this was going to be a web photo due to the small size.
    I doubt it would print too well. But for a web pic i think it will work just fine.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    very quick also, but something like this?

129915155-M.jpg
  • Duffy PrattDuffy Pratt Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    Couldn't resist.
  • jayjay Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    hello kitty for congress
    jm photography
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited February 16, 2007
    Alright people, stop it. The original poster had an honest and real request, and some honest and real work was offered up. This isn't the cartoon network forum.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • livefreenskilivefreenski Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    thanks all I think I'm going to use the first photo posted thanks again :)

ty
  • chefjancrischefjancris Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    here is my contribution.
    i want to know if its also acceptable. i'm late though....129652176-O.jpg
  • mamamiamamamia Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 17, 2007
    One of my friends email me this picture to fix up as much as I could but I do not have the time between my website which needs a ton of attention and my school work ,

but i figured in any here at dgrin would like to help here if so just repost the image here

Ty

PS soo for the jpg, and the low res.
    if a clone fo the annoying person between my friend hillary cliton is possible she would love it

129652176-O.jpg
    TRY:ivar
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Salvage photo against my better judgement...
    For what it's worth... Hope your friend is happy with her photo... If you want the original or the PSD with all layers... drop me an email rocciatore@gmail.com

130492403-L.jpg
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    jay wrote:
    hello kitty for congress

i love it! ya know this really made my bad day turn out ok!

very funny...

troy
  • SamuraiJackSamuraiJack Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2007
    I don't think you can improve it any more than Duffy Pratt.
    Wes Stewart
    Canon 20D
    580ex
    Canon 50 f1.8 MkII
    Canon 70-200 f4L
    www.pbase.com/wesstewart
    edited February 22, 2007

Personally, i think its rather rude to take someones personal photo and intentionally do "negative"(for the lack of a better word) things to it. I used to think Dgrin subscribers were much more considerate.
  • MilanMilan Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007

Absolutely!
  • grimesy104grimesy104 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 23, 2007
    Personally, i think its rather rude to take someones personal photo and intentionally do "negative"(for the lack of a better word) things to it. I used to think Dgrin subscribers were much more considerate.

dude, get over yourself.
  • Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2007
    grimesy104 wrote:
    dude, get over yourself.
    wave.gif Hi welcome to dgrin. That's quite a first post you've got there. Maybe in future posts you can refrain from personal attacks and trolling. thumb.gif
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2007
    Just a little harmless humor. I like her, and find it funny. lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • jayjay Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    dont take this personally fellow but your probably the kind of person who never farts either rolleyes1.gif
    jm photography
    edited February 24, 2007
    jay wrote:
    dont take this personally fellow but your probably the kind of person who never farts either rolleyes1.gif

Well actually i do... lol. But never thought i'd be admitting it in a forum to make my self look good. Lol.
    edited February 24, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    Just a little harmless humor. I like her, and find it funny. lol3.gif

I just think that re-doing someone's personal photo in a negative, ok humorous way. Might make some people re-think how often they post a personal photo. I mean after all this i seroiusly doubt i ever will. I'll stick to scenes of wildlife. Lol. Its not the hillary part i objected to anyway. There was someone else in the photo.
    edited February 24, 2007
    grimesy104 wrote:
    dude, get over yourself.

Well i finally got over myself. I guess. I don't feel as upset as maybe you thought i was. I was just expressing an opinion not threatening a lawsuit. Lol.
    But thank you for your reply. It was very inciteful. Thanks.
  • Duffy PrattDuffy Pratt Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    I just think that re-doing someone's personal photo in a negative, ok humorous way. Might make some people re-think how often they post a personal photo. I mean after all this i seroiusly doubt i ever will. I'll stick to scenes of wildlife. Lol. Its not the hillary part i objected to anyway. There was someone else in the photo.

As one of the perpetrators, I'd like to point out two things: First, this was not a personal photo of the original poster's, but one of his friends. It's highly doubtful that the woman in the photo will ever see this thread. Second, I cut out the woman with Hillary for precisely what you said. I wanted it to be Hillary alone so I would not be hurting anyone elses feelings.

Duffy
    edited February 24, 2007
    As one of the perpetrators, I'd like to point out two things: First, this was not a personal photo of the original poster's, but one of his friends. It's highly doubtful that the woman in the photo will ever see this thread. Second, I cut out the woman with Hillary for precisely what you said. I wanted it to be Hillary alone so I would not be hurting anyone elses feelings.

Duffy

"perpetrators", this certainly got blown out of proportion. Lol. I apologise if my remarks made you feel like a perpetrator. Lol.