Options

Investigating SmugMug, some FAQ stuff can't find

The Scribe of LightThe Scribe of Light Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited February 14, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
1) Is sales tax charged? Couldn't tell from the pricing section

2) If I don't want an item offered, say, for example, all the compact camera print options, is there a way to turn those off? Right now I just set pricing on everything offered but would prefer to have a few things just not offered of my photographs.

3) Any plans to let you create a package of prints, say 2 5x7s, 8 wallets, etc of a single photograph vs. ordering multiple times for the same image or to introduce a discount for multiple pinrts of the same photograph?

4) Any way to offer a 'discount code' where say I am giving a free 5x7 so if they order a 5x7 it's free, or they can apply the amount of the 'coupon code' to something else?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    1) Is sales tax charged? Couldn't tell from the pricing section
    Hi, welcome! We collect (and remit) sales tax for you on orders placed from buyers in the State of CA. Otherwise, no tax is to be collected.
    2) If I don't want an item offered, say, for example, all the compact camera print options, is there a way to turn those off? Right now I just set pricing on everything offered but would prefer to have a few things just not offered of my photographs.
    Yep - just $0 them out. More Here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing
    3) Any plans to let you create a package of prints, say 2 5x7s, 8 wallets, etc of a single photograph vs. ordering multiple times for the same image or to introduce a discount for multiple pinrts of the same photograph?
    At some point, we hope. No answer on a date, I'm sorry. Ditto the discounts.