Lightroom FREEEEEE to RSP owners!

DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
edited February 14, 2007 in Finishing School
As confirmed by Rob Galbraith...
Free to RawShooter Premium owners

In a recent Lightroom forum post, Tom Hogarty, Adobe product manager for the application, notes that registered users of the now-defunct Pixmantec RawShooter Premium application will receive a full license of Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 at no charge:

The offer to provide Lightroom 1.0 free of charge to Pixmantec RawShooter Premium customers was disclosed via the FAQ on Pixmantec.com. (http://www.pixmantec.com/pdf/FAQ_Pixmantec.pdf) The offer still stands and Adobe will contact customers via the email address they used in the purchase process for RawShooter Premium. The program will begin the same day that Lightroom 1.0 ships but not before.
:barb:ivar:barb:clap I was only expecting a discount! W00t!

Comments

• madderncmaddernc Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    Don't get too excited unless you were a RSP owner. Lightroom v1.0 is free for registered Raw Shooter Premium owners NOT RSE (Raw Shooter Essentials,the free version) .

Cain
    "One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it." Galen Rowell

WildFocus Images

Blog: WIldFocus Images
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    Oh crap, a typo! Or, well, just plain a stupid mistake anyway. I meant RSP...shoot, any mods out there please edit the title for me! Don't want to get folks all jacked up for no reason. Thanks for setting me straight, Cain!

I did buy Raw Shooter Premium a while back, I'm thinking it was around $80 or so at the time. Getting a free copy of Lightroom is pretty cool. I had thought we might get $50 off or something, since it's a $300 program. Then I saw the $100 off for everyone and I wondered if RSP owners were still going to get a special deal - I guess we are!
  • cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Oh crap, a typo! Or, well, just plain a stupid mistake anyway. I meant RSP...shoot, any mods out there please edit the title for me! Don't want to get folks all jacked up for no reason. Thanks for setting me straight, Cain!

You don't need to be a mod to fix that, just hit edit on your own first post and it will have a title option just above the edit box... should be good to go.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    I don't think that changes the thread title, just the title on the first post - but I'll give it a try...
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 14, 2007
    cabbey wrote:
    You don't need to be a mod to fix that
    Yes you do.

You can change individual post titles, not the thread title.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]