Renewal Question

tigerlandtigerland Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited February 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
My account was due to be renewed on Feb 14,06. Today I looked at the renewal date and it now says due on Feb 15,06. I tried to find a way to renew my account, but I can't figure it out. I am VERY concerned about losing my account and photos. If anyone could reasure me that my account will automatically be renewed, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Brian

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    I'm sure someone official will give you an answer soon, but in the meantime I can reassure you of one thing: you will not lose your photos.deal.gif
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    and from the Smugmug help page:
    Renewals

We email you 30 days prior to your SmugMug anniversary (your renewal date is displayed near the top of your control panel).
    Because most people renew, and to make it as easy as possible on you, we automatically renew your subscription and charge your card on your anniversary date without you having to do anything.
    However, you can always respond to our email or go into the account settings section of your control panel to cancel your subscription.
    As caretakers of your priceless photos, we're reluctant to take a chance with them and cancel your account in case you've changed your email address or forgotten to update your credit card. We'll do our best to contact you to ensure your photos are not lost.
    You can update your credit card by going to the account settings section of your control panel.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    tigerland wrote:
    I am VERY concerned about losing my account and photos.
    You won't.

What's your account name, please?
  • tigerlandtigerland Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    You won't.

What's your account name, please?

My site name is http://actonphotography.smugmug.com/.
    The account is under Brian Acton
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    tigerland wrote:
    My site name is http://actonphotography.smugmug.com/.
    The account is under Brian Acton
    Your account will renew, no worries. Let us know when you see the charge- today is the renewal date :D

Your photos are safe, no worries.