BryanBryan Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited January 21, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Nothing like a California winter...

What do you think?

14504102-L.jpg

Comments

• BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Bryan, I really like these pictures. The middle one might be alittle too dark in my opinion, but great pictures none the less. The last picture is beautiful! I love how everything goes together. Good job.
    Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Bryan,

Great job! Very beautiful, warm and 'friendly' shots that go together well!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Bryan this is a good one. Maybe it is just me, but something about the middle picture just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it is because the horizon is in the middle of the pic. Maybe try recropping or cropping the pic to get the horizon about 1/3 up from the bottom.

Well hope this helps. ne_nau.gif
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • gregneilgregneil Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    I also really like the pictures, but think the middle one could be improved. I'd like to see more of the boy, I think. And overall I think a little less white space would help the photos stand out. It's been gorgeous down here the last couple days, hasn't it! :) Great photos and a great entry.
    There's a thin line between genius and stupid.
  • landrumlandrum Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Very nice photos. The middle one is cool, but I'd like to see more of the boy and less of the sand. I think I'd like to see the outside photos swapped too. It may just be me, but it bugs me when the subjects are looking/leading out and not in toward the middle. Perhaps I'm a bit OCD and didn't realize it... :twitch

I do like the photo of the bird very much. The composition on it is very nice. The same goes for the sunset on the pier. Excellent captures! thumb.gif
    Laurie :smooch

www.PhotoByLaurie.com
  • BryanBryan Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    Any better?
    14543021-L.jpg
  • landrumlandrum Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    Bryan wrote:
    Any better?
    14543021-L.jpg
    Yes, much better. Now we can see his smiling face! Looks like he's having fun...and he can leap palm trees in a single bound! :D

Great series! thumb.gif
    Laurie :smooch

www.PhotoByLaurie.com