#84 human body: itch and artwork

amy wilburnamy wilburn Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited February 21, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
opinions on my possible entries for the contest would be greatly appreciated:):help

I have other options in my human body folder on my main page: www.amywilburn.smugmug.com if anyone has the time or inclination to check them out. I really like many of your entries and have had great fun trying to come up with something myself.

Comments

• mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    aaargh, rashes give me goose bumps!!!

i think this would be a good candidate:

129852832-S.jpg
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    opinions on my possible entries for the contest would be greatly appreciated:):help

I have other options in my human body folder on my main page: www.amywilburn.smugmug.com if anyone has the time or inclination to check them out. I really like many of your entries and have had great fun trying to come up with something myself.

amy, i really like the third of the series you posted. great interpretation of the challenge, and I love the composition, lighting and overall feel.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • amy wilburnamy wilburn Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    thank you very much for your fast replies:)

As you can see this was only my second post. I don't know what I'm doing at all. Before I was even sure I'd "done it" I had 2 replies. My love of picture taking is taking me out of my comfort zone - - hee (ridiculous to you savvy posters, I'm sure).
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    I agree and favor the 3rd, great job.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    The first one...
    Amy... great shots! I love the 1st one the best... probably because of the smile... and I'm not to keen on the big white area on the other one I would like it more if it wasn't so bright...

I like your work... keep shooting
    Winston
  • kusek24kusek24 Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2007
    I'm a huge chili peppers fan and this photo makes me think of Anthony Kiedis ylsuper.gif
    129852832-S.jpg
    BOD Nikon D200 GLASS AF Nikkor 24-120 VR; AF Nikkor ED 18-35mm 3.5; AF Nikkor 35-70mm 3.3; AF Nikkor ED 80-200mm 2.8; AF Nikkor ED 70-300mm 4: FLASH SB-800