Vanderbilt @ Ga Tech (lacrosse)

cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited February 22, 2007 in Sports
OK ...

Since Kent started the last lacrosse thread, I'll start this one ....

We were both on the Ga Tech campus for the Vanderbilt/Ga Tech men's lacrosse match-up, Tech winning 9-5. It was just downright c-o-l-d last night .... although Kent seemed to be just fine - so maybe it was just me ....

Anyway, a couple of shots from last night. Hopefully, Kent will post a few, too.

Full Gallery of Ga Tech Lacrosse ....

gt_vandy-1.jpg

gt_vandy-5.jpg

Thanks for looking ....
Cecil
Atlanta, Georgia
Photos at SportsShooter

Comments

• KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    I see Cecil beat me to the punch this week. I guess he thawed out quicker than I did after last night's game.

It was a cold night for lacrosse (probably in the high 20s), but Georgia Tech didn't let that slow them down as they defeated Vanderbilt for their 2nd win of the new season.

(click on image for EXIF)

130177754-L.jpg

130187376-L.jpg

130187996-L.jpg

130182712-L.jpg

130178485-L.jpg

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • gpphotosgpphotos Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    woot! JACKET RACKET! clap.gif

sometimes i think im the only tech fan in augusta...sooooo many dawg fans here...ugh.

nice captures.
  • oldtimeoldtime Registered Users Posts: 331 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Nice shots under the lights
    D-50, D2H,D300
    Nikon 50mm 1.8D
    Sigma 120-300 2.8
    Sigma 70-300-4-5.6
    my Galleries
    http://oldtime.smugmug.com/
    http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=6707
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Great shots
    I love the lacrosse shots..can't wait for my daughters team to start their season on Saturday...now Tech fans ......what's the good word?
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    I love the lacrosse shots..can't wait for my daughters team to start their season on Saturday...now Tech fans ......what's the good word?

I know what the good word is (it's actually 4 words), but I was hoping someone else would take a stab at it. :D

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2007
    Kent,

I guess I will have to answer my own question....TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! (bulldogs). I didn't want this to scroll to the second page without an answer to a very important question.
  • cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007
    I didn't want this to scroll to the second page without an answer to a very important question.

rolleyes1.gif Ha ... you're expecting a lacrosse thread to go to 2 pages ?!? Boy, are you optimistic ! ! !

However, I do realize the importance of not only the question - but also the answer ..... !
    Cecil
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Photos at SportsShooter
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007
    Great shots Cecil, i didn't think i would be able to shoot Lacrosse but i have just found a place nearby where they play