Okay I couldn't Not Enter

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited February 18, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well I was going to try a few things I had in my mind for photo's outside but I sold my camera to buy a new one! Only problem is my new one is not here yet so I was cameraless! Oh Nooooooooooooo! So I ended up borrowing my old roomates camera to mess around with around the house. Turns out I don't like his camera much (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S500) which I couldnt get it to allow me to adjust shutter or aperature. Even just a little! So I didn't quite get what I wanted but I wanted to enter so I'll just throw these up. I hope there not to PG-13 or anything. If so Mods please delete or advise. Thanks!

final1.jpg

I decided to make this one a bit on the Vector graphic side just for fun. I'll never buy a sony Cybershot...

humanbodyvector.jpg

Well I guess thats it for me. New thing for me as well as far as being in front of the camera. Wierd....

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    I like them both very much. The second, with its take on The Thinker, is particularly interesting to me, but I like abstracts more than many on the forum and think maybe #1 is the one you should enter. Do enter, though.

Virginia

Email
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Thanks Flyinggina. This is also the original of the second photo. Wanted to ask a mod first if it was okay to post! That and I am slighty nervous about posting such a photo.

The human body is made of cells.

humanbodyfinal.jpg
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    Thanks Flyinggina. This is also the original of the second photo. Wanted to ask a mod first if it was okay to post! That and I am slighty nervous about posting such a photo.

humanbodyfinal.jpg

Fantastic work !!! thumb.gif Should be more of it in the forum.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Prezwoodz wrote:

humanbodyfinal.jpg

I'd enter this one. It is fantastic! And, unless tatoos are considered not to be PG 13, I don't see the problem. The human body is a beautiful thing and here, the judiciously placed shadows keep this picture easily within PG 13, but with an edge, which makes it more than just good.l clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Virginia

Email
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Agreed. Super work. I like the lighting and the mood.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au