Where he heck is the address book??

BeltzClanBeltzClan Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
edited February 18, 2007 in SmugMug Support
So I get an email notification of an order. I have the proof turned on so I have to release it first. The email address is at the top of the order. I see I now have the option to add the address to an address book. I do so. But now I can't find the address book....

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    BeltzClan wrote:
    So I get an email notification of an order. I have the proof turned on so I have to release it first. The email address is at the top of the order. I see I now have the option to add the address to an address book. I do so. But now I can't find the address book....
    It's part of the email share feature. We'll store that address for you. Go ahead, use the "share button," try it! http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-community

No, you've no access to "the book."
  • BeltzClanBeltzClan Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    It's part of the email share feature. We'll store that address for you. Go ahead, use the "share button," try it! http://www.smugmug.com/help/photo-community

No, you've no access to "the book."

I don't have that link even when I go to customize gallery and allow sharing.

I need that email address to email the customer and ask them about their order before it releases.

jamesbeltz@smugmug.com
  • BeltzClanBeltzClan Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    BeltzClan wrote:

I need that email address to email the customer and ask them about their order before it releases.

jamesbeltz@smugmug.com

...never mind... Just did not look like the link in the tutorial.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    BeltzClan wrote:

The email address is and has always available to you pros :) Just click it, and it will launch your email program on your computer :) or, right click, and copy it :)