Trying to Capture Pool

david_hdavid_h Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
edited February 18, 2007 in Holy Macro
When we moved last year, the previous owners kindly left their pool table - probably because it would have been a royal pain to move. I was looking to get some cool posters for the wall, but figuared I make my own.

So we set up a D2H on a tripod, set to machine gun mode and played. Here's one of the results after using two of the images. It made a nice 30 x 20 inch framed poster.

119060923-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    david_h wrote:
    When we moved last year, the previous owners kindly left their pool table - probably because it would have been a royal pain to move. I was looking to get some cool posters for the wall, but figuared I make my own.

So we set up a D2H on a tripod, set to machine gun mode and played. Here's one of the results after using two of the images. It made a nice 30 x 20 inch framed poster.

Thats a pretty cool shot........ I like the ghosted motion of the balls as they are being deflected off the other balls thumb.gif nice one .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 18, 2007
    Cool...I shot that same subject for a challenge a while back. Gallery is here.
  • david_hdavid_h Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    truth wrote:
    Cool...I shot that same subject for a challenge a while back. Gallery is here.
    Cool, I really like your shots. I'm going to have so try and do some more. Brides are just so much easier!