Keywords with special characters (f.ex ÆÞÖÐ)

xegaxega Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited February 18, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi everyone

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I've not been able to find the answer anywhere else so I turn to you:bow

I'm trying to use special characters in my keywords but they don't show up at all. I'm Icelandic and need to be able to use those characters in order to have my keywords make sense. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advance:thumb
Rakel

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2007
    xega wrote:
    Hi everyone

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I've not been able to find the answer anywhere else so I turn to youbowdown.gif

I'm trying to use special characters in my keywords but they don't show up at all. I'm Icelandic and need to be able to use those characters in order to have my keywords make sense. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advancethumb.gif
    Rakel
    Hi, sorry there is no "fix" because of the way our ajax keywording tool works, those characters conflict - I'll be sure that our engineers see your request, just in case there is a way, in the future, to add them.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you :(
  • xegaxega Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 18, 2007
    Thanks anyway ;-)
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, sorry there is no "fix" because of the way our ajax keywording tool works, those characters conflict - I'll be sure that our engineers see your request, just in case there is a way, in the future, to add them.

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you :(

Hi Andy

Well I guess I can stop looking then ;-) Thanks anyway :D