looking for any Digital SLR

photostudent101photostudent101 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 21, 2005 in Flea Market
My price range as of right now isnt that high and i cant really afford a brand new one since im only still in high school but id appreciate it if anyone is selling and lets me know.

Comments

• luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    Those are your photobucket pics? What do you shoot with now? I know jst how you feel, I wanted god gear while I was in high school. I was lucky enough to have a coin collection that appreciated. Are you looking towards a Canon Rebel or Nikon D100?
  • gregneilgregneil Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    I wanted god gear while I was in high school

You bought god's gear with your coin collection??? I can only imagine the reach his Telephoto must have had. Just curious, I've always wanted to know... does he use primes or zooms? If you can't say, that's cool too, I understand. And man, that must have been one mighty fine coin collection. All I got for my baseball cards was a beat-up flash from some down-on-her-luck guardian angel. The injustice of it all.

If you can, get a used rebel. You could probably pick one up around $500. And if anyone's willing to trade me my baseball cards for a D20, I'll GIVE you my Rebel! (I thought for sure that '84 Donruss Mattingly rookie was going to be my retirement some day. Stupid 1989 thinking...)
    There's a thin line between genius and stupid.
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    gregneil wrote:
    You bought god's gear with your coin collection??? I can only imagine the reach his Telephoto must have had. Just curious, I've always wanted to know... does he use primes or zooms? If you can't say, that's cool too, I understand. And man, that must have been one mighty fine coin collection. All I got for my baseball cards was a beat-up flash from some down-on-her-luck guardian angel. The injustice of it all.

lol3.giflol3.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    Hahaha! OKay, I shoot better than I type. And the lack of spell checker here adds to entertainment. rolleyes1.gif

I bought silver at $3 an ounce, one bar a week with my allowance as a kid, and thanks to the Hunt brothers sold it for $50 an ounce when I was 17. thumb.gif