Options

College Hockey: Maine vs Umass Game1

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited January 21, 2005 in Sports
More College Hockey Photos. I have been shooting a ton of sports this week and even more this coming weekend (between friday and Sunday, 2 Women's Ice hockey games, 1 Men's Ice hockey game, 1 Men's Hoops game, 2 Women's Hoops Games, 1 Women's Hoops team photo and a dual swim meet....all for umass.....oh boy)
Anyways game action for the first night, Umass ends up with a Tie against Maine 2-2.

14364907-M-1.jpg
14366192-M-1.jpg
14367695-M-1.jpg
14407604-M-1.jpg
14412053-M-2.jpg
14414068-M-1.jpg

Link to the whole gallery: http://winger.smugmug.com/gallery/361321 Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2005
    winger wrote:
    More College Hockey Photos. I have been shooting a ton of sports this week and even more this coming weekend (between friday and Sunday, 2 Women's Ice hockey games, 1 Men's Ice hockey game, 1 Men's Hoops game, 2 Women's Hoops Games, 1 Women's Hoops team photo and a dual swim meet....all for umass.....oh boy)
    Anyways game action for the first night, Umass ends up with a Tie against Maine 2-2.

14366192-M-1.jpg

Link to the whole gallery: http://winger.smugmug.com/gallery/361321 Enjoy!
    They're all great again, but I really like this one.

dave.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 21, 2005
    It's all good Winger
    thumb.gif

Nice captures!! I like the expressions on some of the faces. I really like the save and the goal shots. For some reason, other than a face being plastered up against the glass :lol , these kind of shots seem to capture hockey's tension and excitement best. Plus, with the net there, the viewer has some sort of visual reference.

Anywho, liked em all and good work as per usual clap.gif

Thanks for sharing them,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero