Help to fix this please

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited February 20, 2007 in Finishing School
So, I know what I did wrong at shoot, but usually don't have this much issue generating a decent print. Here is what I sent to the printer:
130693392-M.jpg

What I got back is dark brown jerseys...If I need to reprocess, what should I do differently.

ann

Comments

• StustaffStustaff Registered Users Posts: 680 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Do you have a link to the original Ann?
    Trapped in my bedroom taking pictures...did i say bedroom? i meant studio!

My www. place is www.belperphoto.co.uk
    My smugmug galleries at http://stuarthill.smugmug.com
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Ann,

Is your monitor calibrated, and did you softproof with the printers icc profile?

Sam
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    I have the original RAW file, but of course that isn't on line. I'll tell you now that it is seriously under exposed, and hence the terrible noise of the processed version.

what would you like to see?

ann
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Great questions Sam. Well, my monitor used to be, but I wonder if it has wobbled. I'm afraid that this computer is on its last legs - had some serious issues recently including a major infection. Still runs about half speed.

ann
    Sam wrote:
    Ann,

Is your monitor calibrated, and did you softproof with the printers icc profile?

Sam
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Great questions Sam. Well, my monitor used to be, but I wonder if it has wobbled. I'm afraid that this computer is on its last legs - had some serious issues recently including a major infection. Still runs about half speed.

ann

Ann,

I'm itching to see what I can do with the combo of the new Lightroom and I2E. Mind sending me the RAW file? PM if so and we'll figure out the details.
  • urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Pupator wrote:

I'm itching to see what I can do with the combo of the new Lightroom and I2E. .

did i miss something....is there an i2e plugin for LR already???? details please!
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    urbanaries wrote:
    did i miss something....is there an i2e plugin for LR already???? details please!

Hehe. It's funny because I wrote this sentence one way, then re-wrote it because I thought "No, that way makes people think there's a new plug-in."

Take three:

I'm itching to see what I can to with Lightroom 1.0 in combination with I2E.