URL question.

IronhorseIronhorse Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited February 20, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I am not able to find the url address of my photos in my smugmug gallery using my safari browser. ( I can with Firefox). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Regards,

Joe

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    Ironhorse wrote:
    I am not able to find the url address of my photos in my smugmug gallery using my safari browser. ( I can with Firefox). Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Hi, can you be more specific, exactly what url address, and also, we must know your site name, and a gallery link, to be able to help you :D
  • IronhorseIronhorse Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    Andy...I was right clicking on the photo to get the address so I could download it to a post in another website. The address appears correctly if I use Firefox, but I cannot get the address with safari.
    Regards,

Joe
    edited February 20, 2007
    Ironhorse wrote:
    Andy...I was right clicking on the photo to get the address so I could download it to a post in another website. The address appears correctly if I use Firefox, but I cannot get the address with safari.
    OK can I have your website please so I can help you?
    edited February 20, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    OK can I have your website please so I can help you?

Ironhorsedigitalimaging.smugmug.com
    Regards,

Joe
    edited February 20, 2007
    Ironhorse wrote:
    Ironhorsedigitalimaging.smugmug.com
    Click on the "share photo" link above the main photo. Then click once on "forums blogs etc" and you'll see the links you can copy.
    edited February 20, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Click on the "share photo" link above the main photo. Then click once on "forums blogs etc" and you'll see the links you can copy.

Thank you. I look forward to using your website.
    Regards,

Joe