Options

SOLD: Canon 30D

PaavoPaavo Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited February 20, 2007 in House of Canon
Having recently purchased a 1Dm2, it's time to sell my 30D. Not quite a year old, it has been used but never abused. Always kept in my camera bag when not in use. No marks on the body and only slight wear on the hot shoe from my Pocket Wizards. Has never been dropped, bumped or banged.

Although warranties are not transferrable, since there are still about 6 weeks left on the manufacturer's warranty (Apr 4th), should the buyer experience any issues after purchase, I will be more than happy to facilitate warranty work on his/her behalf. Hopefully this will add a sense of security and additional value. There are approx 25k clicks on the shutter, still plenty of life left. Most of the shots were from shooting birds and birds in flight.

Asking price is $899 shipped UPS Ground (USA) and paypalled. Includes all items originally included with new camera purchase: box, manuals, cables, etc.

I've never bought or sold here but there are quite a few members in the Wildlife Forum who know me. I've bought and sold a bit on Fred Miranda and there is positive feedback on me there. Additional buy/sell references available at Pixel-Shooter.com (username Kevin), NikonCafe.com (username Kevin Scott) and 100% ebay feedback (username kspaav). PM or email me with any questions.

30D.jpg
Kevin
Orlando, FL

See what you look at, don't look at what you see

My gallery in progress: http://www.natureimagesbykevin.com

You can also find me at
www.Pixel-Shooter.com

Comments