Options

So how much do I charge for this?

MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited January 21, 2005 in The Big Picture
I was contacted by the weddings and events director from a country club I shot a wedding at in September.

She asked if I had any interior shots of the room where the reception was held. Apparently at the time of the wedding they had just renovated the place and they had no up to date pictures for their promotional material.

I went back to my folders of the reception and found around 20-25 shots that may be usable for this. I'm going to email the director some samples (resized and set a 72 dpi to *hopefully* prevent them from printing them) to see if they are interested.

IF they are interested, what is a fair price to ask for them? Say if I put them on a CD.

I don't really have a clue as to the value of something like this.

Any help, as always is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mongrel
If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2005
    Why not cut a deal with them? I work for a security company and we have helped out local city events for in return that when some one rent and they can't find security that they give out our number. Maybe you can charge her or them a lower rate if they carry your cards or reffers you. I have no idea for dollar amount.. maybe $10.00 per picture? how much did you charge for the wedding?
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust