Photographic Therapy

AbateAbate Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited February 22, 2007 in Holy Macro
100_02091.jpg:hide

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    I'm still trying to figure out if the water is running muddy or if it's like water vapours rising off it headscratch.gif at the base of the trees on the very left you see it more.

Looks kinda erie ........ interesting Shot :D .... Skippy

I see your new here Abate, and from Oklahoma too, been there a few times myself over the years, welcome to Dgrin, and we hope you enjoy the many forums thumb.gif ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2007
    Nice photothumb.gif...gotta ask where in Ok are you from? Where was pic taken? as it does look like murky water abit, and it also has an otherworldly feeling to it as the steam or fog rises off the early morning water....I am presuming it was early morning....ne_nau.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• AbateAbate Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 21, 2007
    My dads old estate..the stagnant pond?
    Skippy wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out if the water is running muddy or if it's like water vapours rising off it headscratch.gif at the base of the trees on the very left you see it more.

Looks kinda erie ........ interesting Shot :D .... Skippy

I see your new here Abate, and from Oklahoma too, been there a few times myself over the years, welcome to Dgrin, and we hope you enjoy the many forums thumb.gif ..... Skippy
    Thank you, Hi,.

No I am trying to learn this, it is suppossed to be a relaxing therapyeek7.gif
    Shrinks:cry I am really messing with the new settings, I do get lucky but not much
  • AbateAbate Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 21, 2007
    My Dads estate,
    Art Scott wrote:
    Nice photothumb.gif...gotta ask where in Ok are you from? Where was pic taken? as it does look like murky water abit, and it also has an otherworldly feeling to it as the steam or fog rises off the early morning water....I am presuming it was early morning....ne_nau.gif
    It about mid day, but I am screwing with the settings, and speed.
    Thank You for taking time to look. peace
    Oh crap Harrah, my dads old place.
  • Bob&GlennieBob&Glennie Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2007
    Looks like water on top of ice like you see in the spring after a rain. I think the monochrome works real well on this and it's a very quiet image. Pleasant to look at.

Bob
    See with your Heart