Options

Unsubscribing from multiple thereads

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited February 21, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Is there any way to unsubscribe from multiple threads??:scratch

Does one just have to bite the bullet and open every thread we wish to unsubscribe too and clik the unsubscribe link??

On other forums they have a check box system that you can use to unsubscribe to various threads....would be nice here also.

THANX
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,191 moderator
    edited February 21, 2007
    Try this:

You need to be in the default forum skin.
    Quick Links >
    Subscribed Threads >
    (see checkboxes to be checked at right) >
    Selected Threads (at bottom, dropdown list... "Delete Subscription") >
    "GO" button.

Let us know if that works, 'cause I've never done it myself. I have 1,470,280 threads I've subscribed to, and I need to pare that down a bit.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2007
    David_S85 wrote:
    Try this:

Quick Links >
    Subscribed Threads >
    "GO" button.

Let us know if that works, 'cause I've never done it myself. I have 1,470,280 threads I've subscribed to, and I need to pare that down a bit.

Thanks DAvidS85...seems to be working fine....have taken my list down by over 200 so far many more to go .....but not nearly as slow as what i was doing.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2007
    David_S85 wrote:
    Try this:

Quick Links >
    Subscribed Threads >
    "GO" button.

THanks for the tip! I was just thinking about this the other day, that my subscribed threads list isn't much use when it seems like I'm on half the threads!
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2007
    Also you can go to you...down the list to subcribed threads subscription list and then the same as David said...............