No 'arrange' button for categories and subcategories

DaddioDaddio Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited February 21, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I've searched and read the threads, but I'm still stumped.

As far as I know, all of my galleries are set to sort photos by 'position' and I'm therefore getting the 'arrange mode' check book within each gallery to sort photos. That works great.

My problem is I want to sort the order of my categories within the overall category view as well as sort the subcategories within each category.

From what I've read, I should be seeing an arrange option when logged in and viewing my categories page (hidden on main page w/ customization) as well as the subcategories within each. But I've got no such 'arrange' selection showing.:scratch

Perhaps I've somehow got it turned off via co-branding customization?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan B.
www.daddiophoto.com
www.daddio.smugmug.com

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 21, 2007
    Daddio wrote:
    I've searched and read the threads, but I'm still stumped.

As far as I know, all of my galleries are set to sort photos by 'position' and I'm therefore getting the 'arrange mode' check book within each gallery to sort photos. That works great.

My problem is I want to sort the order of my categories within the overall category view as well as sort the subcategories within each category.

From what I've read, I should be seeing an arrange option when logged in and viewing my categories page (hidden on main page w/ customization) as well as the subcategories within each. But I've got no such 'arrange' selection showing.headscratch.gif

Perhaps I've somehow got it turned off via co-branding customization?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan B.
    www.daddiophoto.com
    www.daddio.smugmug.com
    Hi :)

It's this in your code that is removing the arrange link:

.note {display: none;}

If you want to remove the note on the home page that says "You have some great SmugMug features disabled," but keep the arrange link available, add this:

p.note {display: none;}
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • DaddioDaddio Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    Hi :)

It's this in your code that is removing the arrange link:

.note {display: none;}

If you want to remove the note on the home page that says "You have some great SmugMug features disabled," but keep the arrange link available, add this:

p.note {display: none;}

BINGO!wings.gif

Thanks Barb!!!