Options

Challenge 30 - Birth Day

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited January 22, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
My daughter was born today!!! :lust All are well and she is beautiful. The shutter has not stopped. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    JennyJenny Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    She is beautiful! I love the shots and the composure. I do see one thing that bothers me a bit. Is there a different shot of her face that you could use? She is a very pretty baby but the angle (looking right up her nose, lol) isn't very flattering. Just a thought. I hope you are prepared for many sleepless nights, but it is all worth it.
  • Options
    rynraysnanarynraysnana Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited January 22, 2005
    She is beautiful, congratulations. Great pictures too. I found myself counting the fingers and toes.
    Mitchell wrote:
    My daughter was born today!!! iloveyou.gif All are well and she is beautiful. The shutter has not stopped. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    "The shutter has not stopped."

And it won't for a long long time!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Beautiful pictures
  • Options
    judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    Congratulations!!! She is very beautiful!
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    Congratulations
    Mitchell wrote:
    My daughter was born today!!! iloveyou.gif All are well and she is beautiful. The shutter has not stopped. Any thoughts?

I love the hands and feet shot! Great idea! When my grandson was born he was wrapped in blankets! I had to wait to get his feet and hands....