A bike problem...

Van IsleVan Isle Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
edited February 25, 2007 in Holy Macro
Hi folks, I'd thought I'd cross post my Ride Report from advrider.com to solicit a bit of advice on the photo compositions. Pls remember I was under duress and was shooting fully auto with the D70 due to time constraints (you'll see!) Well, except for when I set the camera to A for auto (ha! Aperature priority) at first...then switched to the real AUTO and got some decent pics. Feed back here or at advrider.com, pls and thanks.

I really want to learn to shoot in a photojournalistic style first, if that means anything.

VI

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207380

D70s w/Nikkor 18-200 VR, auto mode, auto WB, cloudy sunset sorta light.

Some of the pics:

131671861-M.jpg

131673512-M.jpg

131674229-M.jpg

131674393-M-1.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.
dgrin.com - making my best shots even better since 2006.

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 24, 2007
    Hey VI: glad you were able to get out of there, not the most "fun" ride, I'm sure.

Now, I'm an advrider as well, so I read through your story, however, suggestion for dgrin: repost some of the best photos here (it's just a link after all)... and if you're looking for critique on them, some in particular, the journeys forum really isn't the best home for them.

let me know if you want some moving done thumb.gif (and it goes w/o saying, FYYFF! :D)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• LilleGLilleG Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    Fantastic report! Can't believe you took pictures while all that was going on.clap.gif
  • MuneioMuneio Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    Thanks for the great story and pics!