Options

Problem

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 26, 2007 in Digital Darkroom
:rolleyes
I was preparing my assignment and surfing the web everything was fine . I thought my AVG anti virus needs updating so i updated it (free version)
after updating it started to shoot lots of virus Torjan etc .
Then my then it said to restart PC i did :cry

Then i tried to access my drives instead of opening it started to give option OPEN WITH :rolleyes
Drives can be accesed from address bar

At morning i turned on my Pc and started to type in Word :huh I pressed "+" it gave shutdown menu same with all keys including F8 etc each key was doing something else then what is it suppose to do

So i thought to install new Windows ! As you know i cannot type nor press F2 to go inside bios setup nor i can wright serial number :cry so no windows installation

And now keyboard is doing nothing Just beeeep sound from PC . I unpluged keyboard and sound goes

Is Keyboard Gone or windows ? :huh

Lastly i have Samsun laser printer for documant printing i have not printed lots of pages but it gives dull prints .(text prints) so needs refilling ?:rolleyes
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    AWAIS...
    If you can go and download and install AVAST ANTI VIRUS comes from Czech Republic just like AVG and it is also free and excellant ..... I run both.....just maybe wng AVG something piggybacked in and got loose during the update....were you updating directly from AVG in Czech Republic or an alternate site (mirror site)....I have gotten viruses from mirror sites as I stated above as a piggyback to the update.

Since running both AVG and Avast together this has never happened.

Sorry to hear of your troubles....good luck ..
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,203 moderator
    edited February 26, 2007
    Awais, any progress with your computer issues?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky