Best place for Canon SLR in Phoenix Arizona

maxoverfredmaxoverfred Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2007 in Cameras
Hi everyone,

I have planned to buy the following products:

Canon 10.1 Digital Rebel XTi EOS Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
+ EF-S 17-85mm f4-5,6 IS USM

Can somebody advice me where to go in Phoenix(AZ) to get the best prices? or is it better to get them in New-York.

As i am travelling for my company, i would like to make the best deal. I am travelling to Phoenix tomorrow for a week.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ps: Any advice to avoid taxes for foreigners are welcome :).. Or perhaps i can just give a private address of one of my colleague there.

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    I'd order from B&H.
    http://www.bhphoto.com
  • TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2007
    15524779-Ti.gif +1 for B&H. You can't go wrong with them. I'm sure you can save a few bucks elsewhere but read the camera buying stickie and make sure saving a few bucks now is worth being screwed later.
    Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen
  • henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    Terrence wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif +1 for B&H. You can't go wrong with them.
    Thank you.
  • silicasilica Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    I live in Phoenix, and I doubt there is anywhere locally that you will save money as opposed to B&H. Second, if you don't live here, why buy here? If there is a problem with the equipment, you may have a hard time returning or exchanging. With B&H, they are used to helping customers solve problems with equipment.

I have bought a lot of equipment from B&H and never been disappointed.

And unlike Benson & Hedges, this B&H does not carry a warning from the Surgeon General!
  • JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    15524779-Ti.gif15524779-Ti.gif15524779-Ti.gif . B&H gets more of my money than my ex-wife does. I have never had a problem with them and they are very speedy. clap.gif I would give them a thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif .
  • TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    If you travel for business, find a way to get to NYC and visit the store. It is sooooo worth being there and seeing all the goodies on display.
    Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen