#85 change

greenpeagreenpea Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
edited February 26, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I know the picture needs some work, but what do you think of the concept?

131856723-M.jpg
Andrew
initialphotography.smugmug.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera" - Dorothea Lange

Comments

• sunitasunita Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    I like the idea a lot - maybe a better angle with the diaper and a crop to tighten the image, perhaps?

Sunita
  • LittleLisaLittleLisa Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2007
    I'm currently laughing because I had the same idea, but I was going to have my husband change the diaper and call it "a man for a change". I just didn't have a chance to shoot it today... darn! Besides, it looks like you beat me to it.

Anyway, you guys wouldn't have wanted to see the one I just handled... out the side, up the back. P-yew! :puke1
  • greenpeagreenpea Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2007
    LittleLisa wrote:
    I'm currently laughing because I had the same idea, but I was going to have my husband change the diaper and call it "a man for a change". I just didn't have a chance to shoot it today... darn! Besides, it looks like you beat me to it.

Anyway, you guys wouldn't have wanted to see the one I just handled... out the side, up the back. P-yew! :puke1

Don't feel like your stealing my idea. I like the concept but I haven't been able to get a picture of a diaper change that I like. I have a couple of other backup concepts I'm toying with.

...And yes, when you are taking diaper change photos, you have to be careful what your actually taking a picture of. For the past week in hopes of getthing *the* picture, I would run and get the camera when it was time for a diaper change, slap on the flash, run to the changing table, and start shooting. More than once I got some VERY frightening pictures. rolleyes1.gif
    Andrew
    initialphotography.smugmug.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera" - Dorothea Lange