Options

Let me know what you think

photostudent101photostudent101 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 29, 2005 in Technique
im getting some new pics uploaded on here too, but id appreciate ur comments on my shots, i already posted on the flea market but want some more opinions and i thought this was the best place for it.

link is on the bottom :bow

Comments

• Options
    Guy22Guy22 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 28, 2005
    im getting some new pics uploaded on here too, but id appreciate ur comments on my shots, i already posted on the flea market but want some more opinions and i thought this was the best place for it.

link is on the bottom bowdown.gif
    I think your pics are good. You have some cool pictures. Look forward to seeing more pic in the future!thumb.gif
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2005
    Overall I think you have some nice stuff there. Some interestin abstract veiws and some decent animal shots.

I am looking forward to seeing stuff from you here on the forum.

For detailed comments and critiques we almost need to discuss the images one at a time.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 28, 2005
    PS101,

I agree with Guy and Greaper. You've got some nice shots posted and I look forward to more pic posts from you in the future :D

BTW, how come all of your sports shots are B&W? I was thinking, maybe because there's too much noise in the indoor shots, but the outdoor golf shots are B&W too ne_nau.gif

Thanks for sharing and keep posting pics,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    photostudent101photostudent101 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 29, 2005
    Oo thanks
    I am not sure how to post on here as far as pics go, i go to manage attachments and load my pic but everytime it is too big of a file, i am not quite sure how to reduse the size

Also i have about 20 other shots i took over the summer that are better quality im my opinion but are not digital and scanned in, im in the process of gettting them uploaded.

and also the b&W sports shots are black and white because they were put in greyscale because they are for my yearbook, and some of the golf ones the contrast really is pretty bad, with white khakis and a bright sun.
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2005
    I am not sure how to post on here as far as pics go, i go to manage attachments and load my pic but everytime it is too big of a file, i am not quite sure how to reduse the size

Instructions on posting pics can be found
    HERE