Options

Victoria has a good time.

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited March 7, 2007 in People
Victoria-enjoying-high-juggling-act-IMG_20070225_7168.jpg
Victoria enjoying the high juggling act

Bigger image and EXIF: http://www.digital-photo.com.au/... ...uggling-act-IMG_20070225_7168.jpg.html
Meet Victoria. This beautiful blond with her lovely smile was chosen from the audience to assist a street performer - juggler with his act. As you can see from her face she enjoyed herself immensely.

Comments

• Options
    bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    Nice one
    That is a nice capture Ted, you can tell that she is really enjoying the performance. I like her placement in the frame and the fact that she has different lighting than the other people in the shot - makes it overall more dramatic to me.

I liked this one.........
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • Options
    Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2007
    Thank you. I thought it was an joyful and easy to relate to image but it failed to bring any attention here - there are so many good photos shared recently that I am not surprised.

bauerman wrote:
    That is a nice capture Ted, you can tell that she is really enjoying the performance. I like her placement in the frame and the fact that she has different lighting than the other people in the shot - makes it overall more dramatic to me.

I liked this one.........
  • Options
    bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2007
    Thank you. I thought it was an joyful and easy to relate to image but it failed to bring any attention here - there are so many good photos shared recently that I am not surprised.

It's a great photo Ted - I'm surprised that it did not drum up more comments from other users. We need to focus more on photography and less on gear and websites! :D
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw