White

JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
edited March 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I could swear I used to have the option of viewing my smug site in white or black, with a click of a button. I don't seem to be able to find that anymore.

I go into themes, colors, and there is no white. I'd like white, so it blends with my other site.

So my question is, where did the white option go? :rolleyes

I know, I know this is the dumbest question of the day...ok month...:rofl

And even dumber yet....asking here instead of in customization, oh well, I'm sure someone will pull me out of my funk today....:rofl :rofl
Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 28, 2007
    Jeffro, you have a theme applied. If you set your site theme back to default, the option should come back.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    Jeffro, you have a theme applied. If you set your site theme back to default, the option should come back.

I tried that, still don't see it. What's weird is when I click log in, it's white. And if I click on the search icon on the login page I get the whte/black drop down box...headscratch.gif

Edit: NEVER MIND! :D I figured it out! I was having a RITA moment..rolleyes1.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2007
    Jeffro wrote:
    I tried that, still don't see it. What's weird is when I click log in, it's white. And if I click on the search icon on the login page I get the whte/black drop down box...headscratch.gif

Edit: NEVER MIND! :D I figured it out! I was having a RITA moment..rolleyes1.gif
    clap.gif