Options

FS: (U.S.) Black Rebel XT Kit & Lowepro Slingshot 100AW

javanutsyjavanutsy Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited March 14, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

(1) Canon Rebel XT Kit Black Rebel XT with kit lens, original owner, bought brand new last year, close to 5500 actuations. Taken care of well, never dropped or subjected to harsh conditions. Everything works like new.

Kit lens is in perfect condition as I promptly replaced it with Sigma 18-50 f2.8. Flash shoe shows some sign of use from mounting flash, and small amount of rubber rubbed off at bottom corners from setting camera down. (Picture looks worse then it really is because of flash from a point and shoot camera, but I wanted to show that there is some wear from normal use.)

Everything is included (box, manuals, blank warranty card, software, charger, Canon battery + I'll throw in an extra SterlingTek battery, front and back lens caps, body lens cap, strap (never used), USB and video cables.

I have 100% positive feedback at POTN, fredmiranda, and on ebay (javanutsy).

$500 (price lowered) paypaled and shipped to paypal confirmed address (conUS.) Or make offer.

(2) SlingShot SOLD! I also have a like new Lowepro SllingShot 100AW. Original owner. No signs of wear whatsoever. Used only for 1 trip outdoors. Rest of time has been sitting at home holding my photo gear. If you wanted to be picky, the main flap has a slight bulge. Asking $45 paypaled and shipped to paypal confirmed address (conUS.)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 1, 2007
    The small area where the rubber has rubbed off.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2007
    SlingShot 100AW SOLD!
    Canon Rebel XT Kit still available...
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2007
    Price lowered!