Nice series! thumb.gif
    Looks like you were allowed on the stage, very cool! :D
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Nice series! thumb.gif
    Looks like you were allowed on the stage, very cool! :D
    Thanks N- Yeah, I was volunteered to shoot the dress rehearsal on Wednesday, then the real thing on Friday where I shot from the balcony.

Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2007
    Wow! I really like those shots. The lighting and composition are great. I especially like the one you posted. It looks really cool, the streaks of white in a sea of black. I was amazed at the caliber of the production. I must admit, I didn't check it out at first, because I thought a high school talent show would not amount to much.
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2007
    DavidS wrote:
    Wow! I really like those shots. The lighting and composition are great. I especially like the one you posted. It looks really cool, the streaks of white in a sea of black. I was amazed at the caliber of the production. I must admit, I didn't check it out at first, because I thought a high school talent show would not amount to much.

Thanks David- Whitney Kids are very special. The drama advisor/teacher gave advice and kept the students on the straight and narrow ... but all the creative force came from the students ... I am merely a conduit bringing their show to the internet. Most of the acts were of a caliber far beyond their ages (there were a few which reminded one that ... oh yeah high school, but overall a wealth of exceptional and poised talent.)

One more thing about Whitney High School, assuming that you are a US citizen ... , WHS has more students at our Military Academies (Annapolis, West Point, Coast Guard and Air Force) than any other high school in the US. Just a great bunch of kids.

Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed