Options

SOLD: can GTA, 30d LNIB

Canon_guyCanon_guy Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 12, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD.

Hello, just registered here, I'm from FM, decided to join here because of the price charge on that site, had many transaction there without any problems, check my id, same name as here.

I have a new like 30d with all that came with it, plus an extra third party battery that I used once, I bought new from local store, comes with receipt, this cam has only 1600 clicks, bought this in January 07, never had a problem with it, reason for sale, missed the 1d series that I had before. This sale will probably interest Canadian buyer.

Asking $1075 Cdn. plus 2% for paypal, I paid for shipping.

Thanks for reading, just wanted to say hello to all members from the new guy.

Comments

• Options
    bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Canon_guy wrote:
    Hello, just registered here, I'm from FM, decided to join here because of the price charge on that site, had many transaction there without any problems, check my id, same name as here.

I have a new like 30d with all that came with it, plus an extra third party battery that I used once, I bought new from local store, comes with receipt, this cam has only 1600 clicks, bought this in January 07, never had a problem with it, reason for sale, missed the 1d series that I had before. This sale will probably interest Canadian buyer.

Asking $1075 Cdn. plus 2% for paypal, I paid for shipping.

Thanks for reading, just wanted to say hello to all members from the new guy.

Welcome to the forum - good luck with your sale....
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • Options
    Canon_guyCanon_guy Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 12, 2007
    Sold.