Is your photo processing slow today.

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited March 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I watermarked 1 photo about 5-10 minutes ago and it hasn't changed. I go to watermark it again and it says it processing. Don't think I have had any take this long to watermark, batches have gotten done faster.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    bham wrote:
    I watermarked 1 photo about 5-10 minutes ago and it hasn't changed. I go to watermark it again and it says it processing. Don't think I have had any take this long to watermark, batches have gotten done faster.

And I have an upload in the queu for over 1500 seconds. I know it will get processed, but just noting the slowness.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Yeah, it's a bit wedged at the moment, and watermarking will take a backseat to uploads, which have a slight queue right now.

All will be well, it'll just take a bit longer, we're sorry for the hassle.
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Yeah, it's a bit wedged at the moment, and watermarking will take a backseat to uploads, which have a slight queue right now.

All will be well, it'll just take a bit longer, we're sorry for the hassle.

No worries. Not in a hurry. I agree uploads should come first. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me