children

JessicaTJessicaT Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited March 12, 2007 in People
2088625#107723630-L-LBhello one and all,
I thought I'd share some of the pictures that I have taken recently of some very dear little ones. please comment and critique!! thanks so much

Cadence on her birthday with her dad

107698244-L.jpg

107698254-L.jpg

Ben playing peek-a-boo
107700263-M.jpg

107699311-M.jpg

Travis Bracken, one of the sweetest babies I've known
107935662-M.jpg

and last but not least "the girls" and their never ending jokes, and giggles

107706787-M.jpg

107723630-M.jpg

any comments welcome :-)

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2007
    Jessica,

I think that these are all wonderful shots! You have got some really nice candid captures here of some really beautiful children.

I especially like the second one of who I think is Cadence. The black and white shot that really shows off her gorgeous large eyes.

People can have their landscapes, birds, buildings, sunsets and other types of photos, for my money - my children are why I own a camera and why photogrpahy is important to me and why I always want to try and improve. Thanks for posting these.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • JessicaTJessicaT Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    bauerman wrote:
    Jessica,

I think that these are all wonderful shots! You have got some really nice candid captures here of some really beautiful children.

I especially like the second one of who I think is Cadence. The black and white shot that really shows off her gorgeous large eyes.

People can have their landscapes, birds, buildings, sunsets and other types of photos, for my money - my children are why I own a camera and why photogrpahy is important to me and why I always want to try and improve. Thanks for posting these.

hey,
    thanks so much for posting...I appreciate your encouragement. They really are fun to take pictures of aren't they?
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    JessicaT wrote:
    hey,
    thanks so much for posting...I appreciate your encouragement. They really are fun to take pictures of aren't they?

No problem Jessica - and YES! They are fun to take pictures of!

I think that there is intrinsic value in a loving parent taking the time to photograph his/her children. I also think that parents bear a responsibility to photograph their children and document their lives.

I have always thought this to be the case. I explained this idea in more detail on another forum at some point - I will have to see if I can find the post.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw