No response via help at smugmug.com email

jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
edited March 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm only writing here because I sent an email about a particular issue to the Smugmug help email address each of the last two days (one at 5:34pm PST on 2/28 and one at 2:15pm PST on 3/1) and haven't gotten a response to either email.

I sent them via email because I thought the particular issue was better dealt with in a private setting so that's why I'm not raising the specific issue here.

Can anyone explain why I'm not getting any response via email? Is something getting lost and not getting to Smugmug? Do you think you sent a response and I didn't get it? Did I stump the team with my question? I'd appreciate someone looking into the issue as I know this isn't how you intend for it to be.

Thanks.
--John
HomepagePopular
JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
Always include a link to your site when posting a question

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    jfriend wrote:
    I'm only writing here because I sent an email about a particular issue to the Smugmug help email address each of the last two days (one at 5:34pm PST on 2/28 and one at 2:15pm PST on 3/1) and haven't gotten a response to either email.

I sent them via email because I thought the particular issue was better dealt with in a private setting so that's why I'm not raising the specific issue here.

Can anyone explain why I'm not getting any response via email? Is something getting lost and not getting to Smugmug? Do you think you sent a response and I didn't get it? Did I stump the team with my question? I'd appreciate someone looking into the issue as I know this isn't how you intend for it to be.

Thanks.
    john, resend your notes to my andy email (you have it) and I will search our mail system and see what's up.
    edited March 2, 2007
    Hey John,

I just ran a search of our entire email system at the help desk :uhoh and I don't find any from you in the past few days. I used the 3 different emails I have on you, and came up empty. As you say, it's our norm to respond, and most often within minutes!

So, send them to my direct email again, and I'll get right on them thumb.gif
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hey John,

I just ran a search of our entire email system at the help desk :uhoh and I don't find any from you in the past few days. I used the 3 different emails I have on you, and came up empty. As you say, it's our norm to respond, and most often within minutes!

So, send them to my direct email again, and I'll get right on them thumb.gif

I am now getting blocked from emailing you from my personal email account (your server refuses my email for an unspecified reason). That may have been what happened to the first two emails, though I didn't get any errors when I sent those. Anyway, I just sent the content to your andy email address from my work account which I see you now got so we can move the conversation over there. Thanks for responding.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
    edited March 2, 2007
    jfriend wrote:
    I am now getting blocked from emailing you from my personal email account (your server refuses my email for an unspecified reason). That may have been what happened to the first two emails, though I didn't get any errors when I sent those. Anyway, I just sent the content to your andy email address from my work account which I see you now got so we can move the conversation over there. Thanks for responding.
    I got 'em, yep - will respond later tonight. Taking a mental health break thumb.gif