FS: New Canon EW-83H Lens Hood

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited March 2, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Canon EW-83H Lens Hood for EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I recently ordered a new lens from B&H and was unaware that the hood was included. Therefore, I have two. New in box, box never opened (the photo is of the box and my other one!)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paid $54.95 plus shipping.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sell for $50 plus $5 shipping.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]133340868-L.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]133340643-L.jpg[/FONT]

133343732-L.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I believe that this is specifically for the 24-105L lenses.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Z[/FONT]
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    A bump now that we are FM/DG Flea market! Does anyone need one of these?
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,076 moderator
    edited March 26, 2007
    According to the information on the following link, this hood should also work with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM and EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lenses on Canon "crop" cameras.:

http://www.burren.cx/photo/alternate_hoods.html
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
    edited December 23, 2007
    I am going to bump this, in case it has gotten lost. Its still available.

Z
    edited March 2, 2008
    Still available......

Z