Options

Welcome! how 'bout a quick tour?

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited March 6, 2007 in Flea Market
In the last week, we've had a lot of new members come to us for the primary purpose of trading on the flea market. First, let me just take a second, now that the initial rush is done, to just say:

Hello, and welcome! :wave

The influx of users was a good kick in the butt, and we've made some improvements here in the flea market...
* We've added sub-forums, for Canon, Nikon, various other brands, and accessories 'n more. This helps you get what you need quicker, and it keeps more relevant threads on page 1 for longer.

* We started a pay-it-forward thread, that in just 2 days has seen a score of people cleaning out their camera bags while helping others get something useful!

* Rather than doing all the rule and guideline writing, I decided to let the community help itself, with a thread all about sharing good online trading practices.
Of course, our ears are always open to suggestions and general discussion. Let's keep the momentum going!

But wait, there's more to Dgrin than just the flea market! It's great to get some more trading here, but let me take a second to point out some other great resources here on Dgrin...
Conte$t$: Tomorrow, March 5th, we're kicking off an all-new, much improved, and REALLY BIG photo contest - The Last Photographer Standing. Here's your chance to put all the gear to good use!

SmugMug Artists in Residence: We've got some really fantastic talent here, who graciously offer their expertise and a few secrets - Brian Valentine, Marc Muench, Shay Stephens, and more coming...

Support: In addition to photography, we also have a forum for our dedicated community of sorcerers who help us mortals style our SmugMug sites into something we can really be proud of. I can't think of any other photo hosting service that offers this level of support for customization.
There's so much more, I've just scratched the surface! So again, welcome, we hope you find something you like here! If you feel like it, take a second to introduce yourself, we don't bite... much.
:lol3
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments