Options

FS: 1D 292xx serial 21k actuations $1050

miles0823miles0823 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 6, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I recently bought this camera from another FMer. I love the results, but think it is too much camera for me. Camera serial number is 29231 so it should be one of the last built. Actuation count is a little over 21K. Camera comes with original battery, 2 aftermarket batteries,(one went over 1200 actuations friday night...still in body showing full charge), dc coupler, charger, manual, and software manual. I just ordered the canon solutions disk for the 1d so if it sells before I receive it I will forward it to the buyer. Camera works great. Has a few marks on the body from use, but nothing major. There is a scratch on the top as can be seen in one of the pics. Lcd is scratch free. There is no original box. Also comes with the hand strap as seen in the pics. Asking what I paid for it, which is $1050 plus shipping and paypal. For one of the last built I think it is a steal. US sales only. I am new here, but have lots of feedback at Fred's site. SOLD
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    1D still available?
    You have PM - please use the enclosed email for the quickest response.

Thanks,
    Chris