Options

Challenge 30 - dugmar - Blizzard

dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
edited January 24, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
14703314-L.jpg

I just threw this together. Thanks to the snow gods...

Doug

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2005
    dugmar wrote:
    14703314-L.jpg

I just threw this together. Thanks to the snow gods...

Doug
    I like it, I liked all three of the images when you posted them in the blizzard thread. I like the map (whatever it is) background. I was wondering what it would look like with the left image and the center image switched. I think the llines of the wavy snow would lead you to look at the center.
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2005
    GREAPER wrote:
    I like it, I liked all three of the images when you posted them in the blizzard thread. I like the map (whatever it is) background. I was wondering what it would look like with the left image and the center image switched. I think the llines of the wavy snow would lead you to look at the center.
    I like

14704748-L.jpg
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    Oh yeah...
    I like too!! I like the way the colors balance the ends. Very nice.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    brianbrian Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    superb criticism
    Yes, this new arrangement with the ironically titiled "No Thru Way" sign in the middle is the best possible arrangement. That sign in the snow drift really sums up the message and the right more picture of the corner is the most beautiful and it needs to be in the clean up position.

The "anticpation, launch, race" triptych" was the one I voted for. However, I the two pictures just mentioned more engaging than the racing pictures. The only thing that I can see that might have kept this one from being a contender for best in the show is that the picture that is now on the left is not as strong as the other two.