Thumbs up/down questions

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited March 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Just curious about Thumbs Up/Thumbs down... I notice that it is on in galleries that don't show up in my favorite photos list - galleries that are hidden or password protected. But I was wondering if those Thumbs Up/Down are saved somehow. So that if a gallery that is currently hidden, for example, is made public, those are remembered and those photos will show up in Favorites?

Or, if the image is given several thumbs up, if I move it from one gallery to another, will it remember that people liked it and will it now show in my favorites? (If it's "favorite enough, that is!)

Thanks so much!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    Just curious about Thumbs Up/Thumbs down... I notice that it is on in galleries that don't show up in my favorite photos list - galleries that are hidden or password protected. But I was wondering if those Thumbs Up/Down are saved somehow. So that if a gallery that is currently hidden, for example, is made public, those are remembered and those photos will show up in Favorites?

Or, if the image is given several thumbs up, if I move it from one gallery to another, will it remember that people liked it and will it now show in my favorites? (If it's "favorite enough, that is!)

Thanks so much!
    Try moving a photo and see thumb.gif