Lining up Main image in Smugmug Style

CleeFeltyCleeFelty Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited March 7, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I am working on my site and recently changed back to Smugmug Style (from Big Chill). I've also added a lot to the CSS, Java, etc from the wonderful info here at DGrin and am please with the customization results.

My problem is that now in my Galleries, style: smugmug, my "main" image when it is portrait orientation, is left justified in the right column, and not centered. Landscape Orientation looks fine.

Any thoughts on what code I may have entered to cause this or where to look?

Note: I'm not sure if this is Support or Customization, but noticed the postings about the mysterious issues with Smugmug Style and took a shot this was the place.

My site is PW protected, www.teamfelty.smugmug.com. Email me if you need the password.

THANK YOU!!!! Just can't say that enough on these boards!

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2007
    CleeFelty wrote:
    I am working on my site and recently changed back to Smugmug Style (from Big Chill). I've also added a lot to the CSS, Java, etc from the wonderful info here at DGrin and am please with the customization results.

My problem is that now in my Galleries, style: smugmug, my "main" image when it is portrait orientation, is left justified in the right column, and not centered. Landscape Orientation looks fine.

Any thoughts on what code I may have entered to cause this or where to look?

Note: I'm not sure if this is Support or Customization, but noticed the postings about the mysterious issues with Smugmug Style and took a shot this was the place.

My site is PW protected, www.teamfelty.smugmug.com. Email me if you need the password.

THANK YOU!!!! Just can't say that enough on these boards!
    See this thread. Should solve your problem.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • CleeFeltyCleeFelty Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2007
    Thank you Allen - that did the trick! I'm sorry I missed that earlier thread.
    Allen wrote:
    See this thread. Should solve your problem.