Options

PMA Feb 20-23, 2005 Orlando, FL

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited January 27, 2005 in The Big Picture
Anyone planning to attend PMA in Orlando? If you want to look at the majority of items offered to photo retailers it is a great place to look. I went last year in Las Vegas and saw a lot I could never see in the stores, Crumpler bags being one, Canon and Nikon had very large sections last year, I would think they will do the same, far bigger than at the PPA trade shows. Hopefully I can at least make the trade show. A lot of the DIMA sessions are lab oriented, but a few should still be interesting to individual users.

I should be able to go for at least a day or two, since it is not too far if I am not working.

DIMA 2005 Annual Conference
February 17-19, 2005
Orlando County Convention Center, West Building
Orlando, Florida USA

PMA 2005 Annual Convention and Trade Show
February 20-23, 2005
Orange County Convention Center, West Building
Orlando, Florida USA
A PMA Imaging Conference

http://pma2005.pmai.org/

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    pma picked a horrible time afaic, that's president's week, and kids are off from school (in most places?) where i live.

give us the full report deal.gif
  • Options
    edited January 24, 2005
    andy wrote:
    pma picked a horrible time afaic, that's president's week, and kids are off from school (in most places?) where i live.

give us the full report deal.gif

Why are you not taking them to Disney World with everyone else, while you skip out and look at photo goodies? ne_nau.gifnaughty.gif

I hope I can make it, I certainly have a lot of trips I want to go on. I am going to have to make some choices.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    patch29 wrote:
    Why are you not taking them to Disney World with everyone else, while you skip out and look at photo goodies? ne_nau.gifnaughty.gif

I hope I can make it, I certainly have a lot of trips I want to go on. I am going to have to make some choices.

uhm, becuase i'd rather let waxy and humungus stick hot needles in my eyes?

13352130-L.gif13352130-L.gif
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    andy what are you saying?ne_nau.gif Disney world is great. How can you not like disney world. headscratch.gif
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited January 27, 2005
    andy wrote:
    uhm, becuase i'd rather let waxy and humungus stick hot needles in my eyes?

13352130-L.gif13352130-L.gif

That won't happen until May. :D You need something to do in February, before cabin fever sets in.

Thanks for giving me a reason not to go to Orlando and get stuck with everyone else during their school break. :uhoh