Goofing with my daughter

BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
edited March 9, 2007 in People
134741372-O.jpg

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2007
    Love the pose, and the subject is fun, but she doesn' tlook like she's having fun.

also the bg looks a bit gray...

other than that its well exposed and lit.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 9, 2007
    She is a cutie.

As far as the composition goes, it would look more natural if her hair was standing out straight, blood shot eyes, and a bit of motion blur. Well, it is what that stuff does to me.

Just kidding, I just wish that I could get people to pose for me like that. Good job.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 9, 2007
    A buddy at work just had a great idea for this. He suggested getting a Van Der Graf generator to make her hair stand out. :yikes rolleyes1.gif
    docwalker wrote:
    She is a cutie.

As far as the composition goes, it would look more natural if her hair was standing out straight, blood shot eyes, and a bit of motion blur. Well, it is what that stuff does to me.

Just kidding, I just wish that I could get people to pose for me like that. Good job.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2007
    It was just a quick shot I did on the way out the door to take her to school today. The background is just a white piece of cloth. No strobes or reflectors, just my 1D Mark 2 and the 580ex. She asked if she could sit on the stack of them this morning.
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2007
    I like the shot. She may not look excited, but she has a pleasant look on her face.