Options

One more from Thailand

mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
edited March 21, 2007 in Journeys
Its probably about time I posted a few of the climbing shots I took since that was the main reason we went to Thailand. I never went to the trouble of rigging ropes etc to get any shots these are basically all ground based or from easily obtainable height.

Kim on his project for a few days rated at 7B+
133273431-L.jpg

This is me on one of the climbs I had come back to Thailand to tick
133288648-L.jpg

One of the guides climbing barefoot and occasionally clipping in!
133293956-M.jpg

133298927-L.jpg

133300509-M.jpg

133301325-L.jpg

133308525-L.jpg

I'll probably do some work to this shot and bring some detail out of the shadows
133315342-M.jpg

I took my camera up a few climbs and this is looking straight back down the wall
133352484-M.jpg

133287825-L.jpg

133295164-L.jpg

Each night this guy would hop on one of the hardest climbs on the beach and run a lap barefoot!
133296803-M.jpg

More of a post for the sports section but it was still the reason for the journey and it was great to see so many people from so many different parts of the world all here for the same reasons...
May I take your picture?

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    mushy wrote:
    Its probably about time I posted a few of the climbing shots I took since that was the main reason we went to Thailand. I never went to the trouble of rigging ropes etc to get any shots these are basically all ground based or from easily obtainable height.

More of a post for the sports section but it was still the reason for the journey and it was great to see so many people from so many different parts of the world all here for the same reasons...

Gawwwwwwwwd you guys must be soooooooooo fit eek7.gif
    I can't even do a push up, gosh I couldn't do it.
    You all look so lean and very flexible, well good for you guys for keeping fit.
    Looks like a heap of fun, and ever so challenging nod.gif

Thanks for sharing.......... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Gawwwwwwwwd you guys must be soooooooooo fit eek7.gif
    I can't even do a push up, gosh I couldn't do it.
    You all look so lean and very flexible, well good for you guys for keeping fit.
    Looks like a heap of fun, and ever so challenging nod.gif

Thanks for sharing.......... Skippy

Cheers Skippy, it was by far the largest collection of people with six packs that I've ever come across. It felt like I was at some sort of aerobic convention with sooooo many fit bodies around.
    And you're right it is alot of fun and as challenging as you want to make it.
    May I take your picture?
  • Options
    coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2007
    mushy wrote:
    Cheers Skippy, it was by far the largest collection of people with six packs that I've ever come across. It felt like I was at some sort of aerobic convention with sooooo many fit bodies around.
    And you're right it is alot of fun and as challenging as you want to make it.

Hehehe... I worked a job in Chicago with a crew of all climbers last summer. We had a slackline set up in a park, and a guy walked by and asked where we were from. Said he knew we weren't locals cause we were all way too fit. rolleyes1.gif
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com