keywords hidden but show in communities?

CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
edited March 10, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I recently put in the code to hide my keywords... then started keywording like crazy :-) but I just noticed a few days ago that they show in communities :scratch It looks kinda ugly with all those keywords. Is there anyway to prevent them from showing up?

I'm sure this has likely been asked before and I did search but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks so much,
Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!

Comments

• dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2007
    Cindy wrote:
    I recently put in the code to hide my keywords... then started keywording like crazy :-) but I just noticed a few days ago that they show in communities headscratch.gif It looks kinda ugly with all those keywords. Is there anyway to prevent them from showing up?

I'm sure this has likely been asked before and I did search but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks so much,

The community owner has the option to disallow member galleries to use their own customization (to make the look and feel of the community consistant I guess). Apparently, your customization is not being used.

Unfortunately, even if you view your gallery from your site, it will look the same as you see it in the community (with keywords) as long as it is associated with that community.
  • CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2007
    dmc wrote:
    The community owner has the option to disallow member galleries to use their own customization (to make the look and feel of the community consistant I guess). Apparently, your customization is not being used.

Unfortunately, even if you view your gallery from your site, it will look the same as you see it in the community (with keywords) as long as it is associated with that community.

Thanks for replying so fast. hmmmm, I don't see them in my site. Maybe I was confused and it was in the popular pages??? Could that be where I saw them? I know I had to remove them to hide them. I'll keep my eye out and post a link the next time I see it. Thanks again.
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!